Dr. Jon Harrell
Meet Dr. Harrell
With over two decades of experience, Dr. Jon Harrell has become a widely acclaimed surgeon for the diversity of surgical procedures he has successfully performed over the years. The talented surgeon’s extensive training in plastic surgery, as well as natural artistic abilities, can help you reach your most cherished aesthetic goals.
Certified by both The American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology, you will be in good hands. Dr. Harrell has been praised by leaders in the field of plastic surgery for his lifelong commitment to surgical excellence.
His preparation has been the key to his success and his ongoing training and research efforts to stay up-to-date on new cosmetic surgery techniques.
Throughout his career, Dr. has dedicated himself to helping his patients unlock their beauty through plastic surgery. His clientele comes from all over the world and from every walk of life. Whether you are a celebrity, professional, student, or homemaker, he will give his all to make your dreams a reality.
Besides his extensive medical commitments, Dr. Harrell also takes the time to listen closely and understand his patients. He wants them to have the best experience possible and will go the extra mile to do so. He always strives to provide the kind of compassionate care that will make you seek his surgical expertise in the future.
- BA Natural Sciences - George Williams College (1970-1974)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine (1974-1978)
- Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX (7/78-6/79)
- Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX ( 7/79-6/83)
Plastic Surgery Residency
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington D.C. (7/85-6/87)
- Diplomate National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners (1979)
- FLEX Medical Examination (1979)
- Diplomate American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (1983)
- Qualifying Examination American Board of Plastic Surgery (1990)
- Diplomate American Board of Plastic Surgery (1990)
Professional Society Membership
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (1992-Present)
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeon (1992- Present)
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (2008-2012)
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association (1978-Present)
- Member of the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association (2004-Present)