Dr. Eric Valladares
Dr. Valladares is a board-certified general surgeon with extensive experience in cosmetic, bariatric, and general surgery. He completed a fellowship in Minimally Invasive Advanced Laparoscopy and Bariatric surgery at Wisconsin Bariatrics in 2004, where he received training in laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding with the LAP BAND. Dr. Valladares performs advanced laparoscopic, endoscopic and robotic surgery in the Miami metropolitan area and has performed well over 1,000 laparoscopic procedures. In addition, Dr. Valladares specializes in body contouring procedures, including liposuction, mommy makeover, brazilian butt lift, tummy tuck, and breast procedures.
Dr. Valladares completed his residency in general surgery at Howard University Hospital, where he also attended medical school. Following residency training, Dr. Valladares entered private practice and gained extensive experience in a broad spectrum of patient care that continues to inform his surgical practice today. He has served as director of bariatric surgery at a local community hospital and is deeply committed to increasing access to weight loss solutions and cosmetic surgery in his hometown. Nothing brings him more joy than helping his community live happier and healthier lives through surgical weight loss.
Raised in Miami, Dr. Valladares is fluent in both English and Spanish. He is known for his excellent bedside manner and his commitment to helping his patients achieve long-term success.
- Fellowships : Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Bariatric Surgery | Wisconsin Bariatrics
- Residency: General Surgery | Howard University Hospital
- Medical: Doctor of Medicine | Howard University College of Medicine
- Undergraduate : University of Miami
- Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- Associate Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Society of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery